Does your site utilize WordPress, the most popular and successful CMS online? If so, you can access thousands of amazing plugins that enable you to do almost anything.
One of those plugins is Gravity Forms.
Gravity Forms is more than just forms, though.
- It can be a member directory managed by members.
- It can capture leads and integrate with all the popular marketing platforms.
- It can be your event registration platform with PDF tickets, autoresponder reminders and more.
- It can be an event calendar with Google Maps integration.
- It can be a job application platform with a job board.
- It can be a support ticketing system.
- It can be a task management platform for your team.
- It can be an expense report system for your company.
- It can be an entire e-commerce solution.
- It can integrate with Google Sheets.
- It can even do legally binding signatures.
Gravity forms can be just about anything you need it to be. It can help you collect, save, report, process and display all types of data.
Check out Gravity Forms and its associated add-ons to better understand all it can do.
If you have a process you would like to automate, an event you need to take registrations for, or even just a simple form to collect customer data for future marketing initiatives, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to learn about Gravity Forms and all that it can do.