Your web site deserves the best hosting, support and maintenance possible and that is what we deliver. We provide premium WordPress hosting, support and maintenance.
We take security and backups seriously and that is why we use multiple tools to secure and back up your site. You site is backed up in at least 3 different locations.
When we say “support”, we mean complete support. If there is a problem with your web site, you call us and we fix it, period. With the tools we use, it is likely we’ll know there is a problem before you do!
WordPress is a very powerful content management system that needs on-going maintenance to run securely and smoothly. Included in your hosting is complete maintenance of WordPress and all associated plugins for your site. You don’t have to worry about any of the technical aspects of your website and WordPress because we monitor and update as needed.
Below are the standard features for all hosting packages.
- Installation and maintenance of all associated plugins
- On-going support and maintenance for WordPress
- Server level caching
- CDN (content delivery network) support
- Live and staging sites for easy testing of new features and plugin updates
- Daily backups of all site content and database
- Up-time monitoring (every 5 minutes)
- SSL certificate (using Let’s Encrypt)
- Site hosted at WP Engine – the premier WordPress hosting solution
- Email hosted at Rackspace – enterprise level email hosting
|All Standard Features|
|Email Accounts / Aliases
||1 / 25||5 / 35||10 / 50||15 / 50|
|Monthly Site Updates (hours)
|CallRail Tracking Numbers
- Email accounts can be added to any account for $5.00 per mailbox per month.
- All unused hours roll over to the next month but expire at the end of that month.
- All overages for each month will be billed separately at a discounted hourly rate of $70.00
Let’s Get Started
Terms of Service
We’re going to keep things simple…going forward, “Client” refers to you. There are no long-term contracts between Pixel Jocks (“Provider”) and Client for monthly hosting.
- Once monthly payment is made, it is non-refundable (unless Client cancels account within 7 days of INITIAL payment).
- Provider will not host sites for clients who promote pornography, racism, discrimination or any activity considered illegal by law.
- Provider can terminate any client for any reason and keep all hosting payments paid to date.
- Grounds for termination include any activity considered illegal by law or that promotes pornography, racism or discrimination.
- Client can terminate Provider for any reason and but Provider keeps all payments paid to date.
- Provider does not promise that the web hosting services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or completely secure. Client acknowledges that there are risks inherent in Internet connectivity that could result in the loss of privacy, Customer Data, Confidential Information, and property.
- Provider is not responsible for any loss arising from Client’s use of web hosting services.
- Client unconditionally guarantees that all elements of texts, graphics, photos, designs, and trademarks or any other artwork and content submitted for inclusion are owned by or has permission from the rightful owner for use and will hold harmless, protect and defend Provider from any claim or suit arising from the use of all elements provided by Client.
- Client is responsible for complying with the laws, taxes and tariffs related to e-commerce and will hold harmless, protect and defend Provider from any claim, suit, penalty, tax or tariff arising from the use of all e-commerce elements.
- Client agrees that it will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Provider from all demands, liabilities, losses, costs or claims (including attorney’s fees) that arise from any service provided or to be provided or any product sold by Client.
- Under no circumstances shall Provider, nor itsʼ affiliates, agents, and suppliers, be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or other damages (including without limitation lost profits, lost revenues, or similar economic loss), whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use or inability to use the items and functionality outlined in this agreement nor for any claim by a third party.