Are you unsure how your site ranks against your competitors? Do you know if your site is search engine friendly? Are you not getting the kind of traffic you expect?
If your site isn’t generating the types and amount of traffic you want, an SEO (search engine optimization) Audit is the first place to start before you invest any money on content marketing or site redesign.
For an SEO Audit, we do the following:
- Have you complete an simple questionnaire about your business, target audience, competitors and keyword phrases you hope to rank for
- Review your entire site from an SEO (search engine optimization) perspective
- Review the your site analytics
- Generate a detailed speed report for your web site
- Test your web site for mobile friendliness
- Generate a detailed SEO report outlining the strengths and weaknesses of your site
- Compile all information into a single document
- Meet with you to discuss our findings
This process provides a baseline of where you’re at and a road map of things to make your site more search engine friendly.
Your Investment: $750
Time to Delivery: 1 week from receipt of all necessary information/site access
Our SEO Audit will likely find numerous issues related to SEO, design, usability, etc. This fee does not cover fixing any issues found although we can definitely help with that and provide a discounted rate of $65 an hour (our normal hourly rate is $85) for all work performed.